Study schedule

Hi everyone,

I have completed my level 2 and have just had a baby.. I have all the books for level 3 here at home, I want to start studying them whilst on maternity leave however when I did my level 2 I done this at college and I was giving a schedule of which order to complete the books in!

I just wondered if anyone thought that there is a best order to complete the books in.

Also, Is level 3 much harder than level 2?

Thanks! !

Comments

• Sharon123
    Sharon123 Registered Posts: 80
    Congratulations on the Level 2 and the baby. You could try emailing student services to see if they can advise on the best order to do your Level 3 studying.
  • vickimcshee
    vickimcshee Registered Posts: 7
    Hi, I was told to do them in this order according to my training provider.
    Accounts Preparation
    Final Accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
    Costs and Revenues
    Indirect Tax
    Professional Ethics
    Spreadsheets
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I did level 2 in 7 months and didn't struggle. I have to say I am struggling with Level 3 but I am not from an accounts background. I worked in retail for 10 years and wanted a change. I passed my Accounts Prep but am struggling with Final accounts. I wish you all the best in your studies.
  • JoshJ1992
    JoshJ1992 Registered Posts: 75
    My training provider delivers the units in the following order:
    Accounts Preparation
    Final Accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
    Spreadsheets
    Ethics
    Costs and Revenues
    Indirect Tax.

I think that they do the CBP's in the middle of the course to give us time to re-sit if necessary, as these will not give instant results.
Privacy Policy