South Wales (Gwent)/FT/Finance Manager/Employer

Options
SherrieW
SherrieW Registered Posts: 1
Hi Everybody

I am recruiting a Finance Manager to join me in my Ebbw Vale office. Please see job description below:

Position: Finance Manager and Admin Support
DriveRight is experiencing rapid growth and is expanding its footprint worldwide as a premier vehicle, wheel and tire fitment data provider. With top developers and professionally specialized teams staffed around the globe, DriveRight is committed to growing its presence to become a global industry leader.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who will assist in supporting the Finance Director with managing the Finance and Admin functions of a global business.
Purpose:
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Finance Director, managing the day to day finance activities and providing admin support.

Experience Required:
• Knowledge and experience of using accounting systems (preferably Xero)
• Working knowledge of accruals, prepayments, depreciation and other balance sheet journals
• Making payments to supplier
• Raising Sales Invoices and Credit Control
• Management Accounts preparation

Personal Competencies:
• Exceptional customer relationship, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, organize workload and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter, proactive thinker and a can-do attitude with the ability to work independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to work without supervision and supervise a trainee.

Working Environment:
The position is full time and to be based in our Ebbw Vale office in South Wales. Competitive compensation package with huge career potential for the right candidate.

Privacy Policy