Finance act 2013/2015

Hi I was wondering if someone would really help me ASAP. I've recently had a child and have been away from my studies for a while now and still have an exam to finish. Level 4's Personal Tax exam. I have now booked a date for my Personal tax exam but have been told that all Personal Tax exams are now using the Financial Act 2015 for figures. However I was used to the 2013 act. Could anyone tell me if there are any major changes between the 2013 and 2015 act? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    The personal allowance and the top of the basic rate band are the immediately obvious ones, but you used to get all the bands and rates given in pop out boxes in the exam? Have you checked the practice assessments to see if these are still there?
  • DaveyBoy
    DaveyBoy Registered Posts: 10
    I have just done the exam last week and the pop ups are stil lthere that give you the current bands/rates etc. This includes CO2 and mileage allowances/rates etc.

There could be other things that have been effected not on them, off the top of my head the limit on chattels, rent a room relief allowance plus many more.

It would be a worthwhile exercise for you to complete all of the latest green lights as most of it will be covered in them. Also do the latest mock a few times.
Privacy Policy