Financial Performance Exam

Options
I did my exam on the 17th of February and I am scared that I did not pass because the written parts I only did point forms I did not write any chunk information! also the exercises parts I only have a few which I am confident about but other I left a bit out and I am a bit worried that I did the rest wrong :/ I wish I could pass this last exam this time and this is my 4th time that I did it and I got fed up with it now! :(

Comments

• And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Options
    I mean if I do not pass again from this exam shall I try it again because I am starting to give up now!
  • batouray
    batouray Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Dear I will suggest you to seek assistance on the tasks that you are having problems on and don't understand much. I did mine on the 16/02/16 but hopeful despite having some problems on the written tasks which am 75% confident that is should be okay. Good luck to you too as well.
  • And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Options
    hehe thanks hope you pass the exam :) I feel that I passed this time but on the other hand I feel that I failed :/ I bought all the books Kaplan BBP and Osborne I do not know if that is enough hehe :) the question which I am struggling is question 1 because although it is standard cost card but there is a lot of information I do not know if its the same like yours its about the empty boxes something like that and its always popping in my exam unlike others they get the easy standard cost card :(.
Privacy Policy