Failed P Tax 3 Times............I need an easier option!

Options
Hi there people!

I don't usually use these groups but I have found out today I have failed personal tax for the 3rd time! I felt confident coming out of the exam but it seems I failed again! What would be an easier alternative, I don't care what it is I just need to pass my two options!

Cheers

Jack

Comments

• cooldog
    cooldog Registered Posts: 20
    Options
    I have done Cash Management and found that relatively 'easy' and passed. My other option is Credit Control, which I have not yet started.

Apparently the 2 Tax exams are the hardest.
  • DaveyBoy
    DaveyBoy Registered Posts: 10
    Options
    I have just done P Tax, still awaiting our result.

Our Lecrturer informed us Credit Control is the easiest of all the options.
  • And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Options
    I did credit control and external auditing and I found both quite easy because I passed from first time :) the only struggle that I am facing right now is my final exam financial performance :/
  • JackD87
    JackD87 Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    cooldog said:

I have done Cash Management and found that relatively 'easy' and passed. My other option is Credit Control, which I have not yet started.

Apparently the 2 Tax exams are the hardest.

I've decided to give it one last go then if not im going to swap! I did Personal tax because our lecturer spent time on this, he isn't doing any class time for Cash management or Credit control so I would have to learn it on my own!
  • Lelouch
    Lelouch Registered Posts: 35
    Options
    Credit control is the easiest option I think. I found cash management to be a straight forward subject, but the exam was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.
Privacy Policy