cost correction

Put the supplier invoice on as was misposted from previous VAT return but already paid.
Then in order to reverse the cost I put the CN on with the whole amount and T9 tax code , not sure its the best solution as my cost is undervalued , how do i deal with it now?


  • BenA
    BenA Registered Posts: 56
    You can go to 'Transactions' and double click the transaction you have posted incorrectly and amend it accordingly, although I am unsure if this would be the best thing to do if you have put an invoice on incorrectly in a different tax year to your current tax year.
Privacy Policy