Past Papers

Options
Can anyone tell me how to access the old past papers for the level 4 Financial Performance please?:)

Comments

• And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Options
    thanks a lot I will use them for use them for sure :) good luck for your exam on Friday :)
  • JohnPj
    JohnPj Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Where do we search ? on the forums or AAT? I cant find it, do u have a link :( Stressing out as my exam is also soon :'( Good luck on friday Caroleanne!!L et us know how it went :)
  • And
    Options
    The old past papers start on the 2nd or 3rd page :)
  • JohnPj
    Options
    You're a star!!! thanks!!!! Literally had to stop mid practice assesment (2nd from the osborne work book) because I got so stressed :( !!
  • And
    Options
    hehehhe welcome :) good luck for you FPFM exam hope you pass first time :) I am doing it the 5th time I wish I pass from it this time and start ACCA in December :)
  • JohnPj
    Options
    This your last exam needed ??? Best of luck!!!! Really hope you pass it !! :) -I've only sat Cash management (which I need to resit:( ) and Auditing which I passed !
  • Caroleanne
    Caroleanne Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Sorry, just picked this up I should have said it was on the AAT web site good luck to you both for the exams.
  • And
    Options
    @ Caroleanne Thank you :) @ JohnPj- yes I only have Financial Performance to complete and I will finish the AAT and start ACCA :) good luck for your exams :)
Privacy Policy