Exam results average waiting time

2»

Comments

• And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Never give up sometimes u think that you failed but in reality you have passed :) heh I hope I pass this time because I am scared to death that I failed again mainly on the written tasks because in the working sections I did fine I felt :) if I fail again I would know what to do this is my final last exam of AAT!
  • Mickelson_Jinman
    Mickelson_Jinman Registered Posts: 8
    Good luck, let me know how did :)
  • And
    I did not pass again :(
  • Mickelson_Jinman
    Sorry to hear, it is a very tricky exam and a lot of info to absorb. Did you get your feedback? My result will be uploaded 6-7 days from now.
  • And
    Yes it is indeed a tricky exam and a lot of formulas to learn by heart, I will need to get it from my training provider and my exam is always the one that are not found in the past papers :/ Good luck I hope you will pass :)
  • olivia21
    olivia21 Registered Posts: 12
    Hi And, which exam was it that you had taken?

I've just found out I've not passed my first exam Personal Tax!

I'm gutted but guess i'll just have to try again in another few weeks!
  • And
    Hi olivia21,

I have not passed financial performance for the 5th time now, i'm sorry to hear that but never give up you can always give it another go good luck I wish that you pass from it on the second try!
  • olivia21
    Thank you! Just got to keep going and hope to pass next time!
    Good luck for yours also, level 4 is definitely a big step up
  • And
    exactly never give up and keep going :) hehe thank you I hope I get rid of it always and forever!
  • Mickelson_Jinman
    Can't believe you started with personal tax Olivia, the trickiest exam with the lowest pass rate at level 4 this year. I failed it too first time, it was very different from the practice exams as with financial performance. The others statements, budgeting, credit control were fine.
  • And
    I do not know why FPFM and Personal tax have a different exam papers and they are the trickiest from the others :/
  • olivia21
    I started half way through the year with my training provider @Mickelson_Jinman because I had finished Level 3 earlier.

Unfortunately my tutor didn't warn me that it was hardest one until I was already half way through the module! Doing Business Tax at the minute and sort of a bit scared for this one now!
  • Golebatax123
    Golebatax123 Registered Posts: 54
    hi
    I'm sorry to hear that you didn't manage friends,but don't give up next time you'll make it :) my self im struggling with financial statements i'll sitting for it for the third time :)
  • Mickelson_Jinman
    Ok just as I thought on the 16th June I failed my financial performance exam and was too distraught to post my result up. I was determined and took my re-sit 5 days later booking 4 days off work to study. Received my result today 28th July and passed. Was very surprised to see I exceeded both written parts on the exam. I credit this to using the e-learning on gross profit margin with the spreadsheet and the cause of variance. Going through this near the day of the exam or on the day got me well prepared and also attempting both written questions on the 2 practice exams and then comparing my answers to see how close I got. Now AAT qualified and I hope you get that competent result on FP too And on your next attempt!
  • Golebatax123
    Golebatax123 Registered Posts: 54
    Congratulations :)
  • Jen_R
    Jen_R Registered Posts: 5
    I'm currently waiting for my Personal Tax result for the 3rd time. I think I've failed again. Don't know how I can get through this. This is the last one I need to pass to complete the AAT Level 4. Wish they could at least give you an instant result for the non written parts of the exams.
  • Mickelson_Jinman
    Hey Jen_R I also failed personal tax but passed on the resit, it is a tricky exam but more fun to study than others. BPP text book worked great for me just make sure your comfortable with all calculations as you will most likely be tested on everything in the book, all parts of capital gains came up more than often. I too thought I failed my last exam and was getting ready for a resit but passed. You may have got through too so fingers crossed.
  • And
    @ Mickelson_Jinman well done for passing your fpfm exam :) I hope I pass this fime because I am fed up of it my exam is always the hardest and it is very differnet and difficukt from any past papers even the books I use bpp kaplan osborne and FI do you have any exercises or sites where there is any different exercises plsass?:)
  • Mickelson_Jinman
    Hi And, all I done was read the bpp textbook and done the questions after each chapter. After that I used all the aat learning topics which gave me the best help in understanding each task. I then did the assessments until I understood every question inside out. I personally dont think you need more exercises just the need to understand the concept, as they like to ask the question in a different form to throw you off.
Privacy Policy