Business Skills Delivery Guidance

Options
kthills78
kthills78 Registered Posts: 3
Hi

I currently tutor and assess for a college and have been asked to deliver the Business Skills element of the AAT L4 apprenticeship. I am struggling to find any course guidance and have a few questions on some of the units. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Comments

• KarenMustardTutor
    KarenMustardTutor Registered, Tutor Posts: 28
    Options
    I deliver Business Skills.
  • kthills78
    Options
    Hi

Do you know if there is any guidance on how the knowledge elements are delivered? Does the competence criteria have to be work based and how many times does it need to be covered? Apparently there is lots of guidance on the AAT tutor page but I haven't been given access to this yet.

Many thanks
  • KarenMustardTutor
    KarenMustardTutor Registered, Tutor Posts: 28
    Options
    What I did is write 2 portfolio pieces - completion of these allowed students to meet all the criteria for 7 of the 9 units.
    You can use one piece of evidence for more than one unit.
    I encouraged students to use work based evidence but I presented alternative scenarios such as leading discussion groups on IAS or Balanced scorecard to collate evidence.

Our EV from AAT recommends that you collate all the evidence first and cross reference to each unit and then upload.

I hope this helps. PM me for my email and number if you want to talk through it
  • kthills78
    Options
    This is great, thanks ever so much....gives me a good starting point. Very helpful! :)
Privacy Policy