Results

Options
Sorry to ask this question...

Has anyone had exam results recently? If so, what was your waiting time?
I am currently on 5 weeks 1 day

Thanks

Comments

• And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Options
    No I am currently waiting for my results it been 4 weeks and I have not receive them yet :/ I guess it is going to be issued out like todays week :/ Good luck for your result :)!
  • BenA
    BenA Registered Posts: 56
    Options
    Good Luck to you too And. Hold Tight! :)
  • And
    Options
    hehe thanks I hope this is a positive one because this is my 5th time for FPFM my last exam :) Wish you all the best!:)
  • BenA
    Options
    Ironically, I have just had my results. Passed. Looks like 5weeks 1 day people. :)
  • And
    Options
    hehehe well done :D what exam did you passed?:)
  • And
    Options
    the 5 weeks 1 day from which date do you start from?
  • BenA
    Options
    Thanks And!! :)

Passed financial statements, just got to take one more optional exam now.
    I took my exam 27/04/2015.
  • And
    Options
    any tips for FPFM I have not passed again :/
  • ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Sorry to read that @And :( - I found out today I failed Cash Management
  • BenA
    Options
    Sorry to hear that both. And, I am currently on holiday but I will reply properly to you when I return. In the meantime. What material are you using? This is your only exam left isnt it?
  • Waheed
    Waheed Registered Posts: 9
    Options
    I have failed financial performance twice I just don't what to do have, the written side let's me down . Have practised a lot.
  • And
    Options
    @BenA I am using BPP Kaplan Osborne and the First Intuition distance learning material. Yes this is only exam left.

@Waheed : Never give up give it another try FPFM is quite a tricky exam and there is a lot to try by heart unfortunately. In fact my results from the last exam is that all the working sections were exceeded in all of them while I really struggled in the written sections
  • Waheed
    Waheed Registered Posts: 9
    Options
    If u exceeded in all the calculation question that should of given u enough marks to pass and be competent surely ? As the calculation by itself can give you enough mark to pass.

The written section I seem to struggling with and don't know where I'm going wrong. I won't give up gonna try again
Privacy Policy