ICAS Report A to Z Vehicles???

Options
Hi

I have the case study A to Z vehicles and have decided to talk about the cash flow. However has anyone got any tips on how to lay the project out? I don't know where to start??

Thanks

Comments

• Malcolm Green
    Malcolm Green Registered Posts: 105 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi Emily,

I would suggest you use the forum search option to have a good look at all the previous ICAS posts discussed.

I have made a number of post already on how best to deal with this subject, and have put together quick start ICAS Report guide on how to start the basic layout of your project report, which you may find of assistance.

This report would also work for the ISYS unit, as this simply builds on the previous ICAS framework and consists of 6 sections with the old ICAS section 3 principles of internal controls (K) being replaced by professional ethics and sustainability within an organisation.

The hardest part of any of these this projects is "Starting it " the rest is easy!

All the best with your project.

Kind regards

Malcolm
  • beckydownes1
    beckydownes1 Registered Posts: 8
    Options
    Malcolm - Can you tell me how to upload my draft project to AAT so my tutor can submit feedback? He has told me to do it through the secure access, but when I go on there, it says only to upload the final version to there along with the mapping document etc. do i still upload it through there or is my tutor wrong?

thanks
  • Malcolm Green
    Options
    Hi Becky,

I am not an expert on this, and think you would be best to check back with you tutor.

Kind regards

Malcolm
  • Malcolm Green
    Options
    Hi Becky,

Just to confirm for all the students I have worked with the normal practice would be to email the project draft report to the tutor.

The AAT would normally only be sent the final version when the project is complete, as the college will be doing all the marking/verification etc.

Kind regards

Malcolm
Privacy Policy