Continuity of Practice Cover NEEDED - Mid Wales/Shropshire


I am currently applying to become licensed and I am looking for someone to help me with the continuity of practice cover please, I would be more than happy to repay the favour.
I currently operate in a small(ish) village/valley but have the current following clients;

Sole Traders (EOY accounts and tax returns) - 5
Self Assessment Only (Basic Tax Return) -10
Partnerships (EOY accounts, Partnership Tax Return) - 2
Limited Company (EOY accounts & Corporation Tax Return) - 1
Bookkeeping Services (inc. VAT calculations, CIS reporting and payroll) - 1
Payroll only services - 5
VAT Quarterly Return - 5

I have also just commenced working with a local authority run committee, this is just filing VAT126 forms and annual accounts auditing.

Please get in touch if you are able to help - Thank You =)
Privacy Policy