Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant / Stamford
Ritelite (Systems) Ltd is a well established supplier of lighting, lighting solutions and an array of products to the Utility Industries. We are looking for a full time Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant to work as part of a small team at our offices in Essendine, Stamford. The core role is that of Credit Control, working in close liaison with our Sales and Despatch departments. The role carries responsibility to ensure effective management of customer’s accounts and all aspects of Credit Control, with duties to include:
- Liaising with customers to ensure the timely collection of debts
- Working with colleagues to resolve any customer queries raised
- Processing of Sales Receipts and reconciliation of customer accounts
Other duties include accounts processing for a subsidiary company (sales and purchase ledgers) and various other accounts duties depending on experience. The ideal candidate will be computer literate and possess good communication and numeracy skills. Attention to detail and excellent data entryis critical and the ability to effectively manage customer relations in a professional way is essential. Experience in a similar role or an accounts background would be an advantage.
Hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm, Mondayto Friday.
We are offering a competitive salary depending on experience.
Applications are invited by email to [email protected]
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership