Dissertation help

Options
Hi all,
I am currently undertaking a research study into the detection and prevention of employee fraud with accountancy and law firms as part of my University dissertation. I am contacting practitioners within these industries based in a 20 miles radius of Birmingham to request that they complete a short 5 minute survey. Due to the large sample size, all participants will be unidentifiable and the data will be used only to write my thesis and will not be shared further. All responses are recorded anonymously and results will only be shown in aggregate. I would be very grateful if you would consider completing my survey as your responses will offer me greater insight into professional opinions on fraud prevention methods.
The survey can be accessed at: https://bathmanagement.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_413qTQICAo2gs1D
The survey will close on the 22nd of July and responses received after this will not be included in the study.
If you have any questions or concerns about your involvement in the study, please do not hesitate to contact me at nb621@bath.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Privacy Policy