Corporation Tax

I am helping a friend of mine with completing his corporation tax. AY is 2009-2010 so CT is going to be a paper one. His income is only the rent received from a property he has bought 10 years ago. In this particularly year he has made a small profit but he has reserves brought forward from previous year. Can someone help me please? Should I fill in the box 1 (turnover) and then put the profits in box 3 and losses brought forward form the previous year in box 4 and leave box 11 empty? Thanks in advance
Privacy Policy