TaxAssist Accountants require an Assistant Accountant - Based in Ballymena, Northern Ireland
TaxAssist Accountants are a large network of over 200 offices across the UK, now expanding and growing internationally.
The Ballymena office is now looking for a strong team member to join and grow within the team as they continue to expand.
This position would suit a Part-Qualified Accountant, Accounts Technicican or a Taxation Technician. In this role, you will be required to assist the Practice Manager, maintain accurate financial records and help prepare and analyse financial information. You will use your best endeavours to help the practice continue to grow and flourish.
Your hours of work will be 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Part-qualified Accountant (AAT or ATT qualified)
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Excellent computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to work in a small team
Working knowledge of QuickBooks
Working knowledge of CCH
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership