Registering for MAAT

I have started my application for MAAT and have received notification by email that my Technical Competency has been approved however, when I go to the website, the 'submit work experience' is still in orange and I cannot pay the fees. When I go into this section, all the competencies are green and approved.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Martin

Comments

• mike150185
    mike150185 Registered Posts: 41
    edited September 2016
    I believe it is because the "Present information in written form" and "Use information technology" competencies don't have to be completed. Have you completed the other two fields? ie "Nominate your professional referee" & "Your details and declaration"
  • MartinFrain
    MartinFrain Registered Posts: 3
    HI Mike,

I'm not sure what you mean but this doesn't seem to be the same issue I am having, I have completed the personal refer and my details declaration
  • mike150185
    mike150185 Registered Posts: 41
    I have seven competencies showing and I don't need to do two of them. I have completed the work experience section and it is also orange. This might be a stupid question, but have you completed Level 4?
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hi @MartinFrain if you give us a call we can look into this in more detail for you. Thanks +44 (0)20 3735 2468
  • MartinFrain
    MartinFrain Registered Posts: 3

I have seven competencies showing and I don't need to do two of them. I have completed the work experience section and it is also orange. This might be a stupid question, but have you completed Level 4?

haha, yes I have completed level 4
Privacy Policy