ICAS project

Willie
Willie Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
I have almost finished my ICAS project but my assessor for it has left the training provider at which I studied AAT Level 4. I have tried to get it looked at but have been unsuccessful. Can I get another training provider to look at it before I upload my final version?
MAAT

Comments

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hi @Willie - if you have already paid your training provider for this module then they should arrange for another tutor to mark your project. You can get another training provider to assess it but you'll need to pay them to do so and we're not sure how much they would charge. Training providers like First Intuition, Kaplan and BPP sell the project module separately.
  • Willie
    I have contacted my training provider and they are arranging for another tutor to mark my project.
    MAAT
  • zebra246
    zebra246 Registered Posts: 57
    My assessor went on long term sick leave. Another tutor stepped in from the same training provider.
  • Willie
    Although I have arranged for another tutor from the same training provider to mark my project, I may have missed the deadline for making my final submission. Does this mean that it will be marked as Not Yet Competent?
    MAAT
  • zebra246
    zebra246 Registered Posts: 57
    Uh oh, that may be the case. The AAT automatic cut-off would need to be over-riden. I have no idea if that is possible.
  • Willie
    I started the project in January, but it does not appear on my assessment results. Will a result only be released after I upload my final submission?
    MAAT
  • Willie
    edited November 2016
    Is it possible for a result to be released if I cannot upload the files to LearnPlus due to a missed submission deadline? I have e-mailed them to the new assessor and asked whether the end date could be extended. When I receive a Competent result for this I will have finished AAT Level 4.
    MAAT
Privacy Policy