AQ2010 T0 AQ2016

Hi all. Please help.

I completed my aat level 2 and 3 in 2011 under AQ2010. I decided i would progress onto level 4 later and it just so happens I missed the 31st August 2016 deadline to choose to continue with AQ2013. What do i do so not to lose my level 2 and 3 certificates. Is there a way around that?

Comments

• N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Hi Tebbie,

Don't panic. As long as you have already completed all of level 2 & 3, those qualifications are yours forever regardless that they were under AQ2010. It's only a problem for those midway through a level. In your case it just means you will be taking Level 4 exams under the new AQ2016 syllabus. If you are still in doubt call AAT to put your mind at rest.
  • rachy4444
    rachy4444 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Hi N4T,

I was wondering whether you could advise as I have a similar situation to Tebbie.

I have done all of Level 4 on AQ2010 apart from Financial Performance and Personal Tax which I failed in December 2015. I was made redundant around that time and started a new job so I set aside resitting those two modules. Life got in the way etc.

I have decided this week that I need to bite the bullet and get those two modules done. I have been researching what online learning college to use so I can restudy the modules rather than just doing the exams. I have discovered the new syllabus since trying to log in to my AAT (unfortunately my membership has lapsed in this time).

I don't know what my options are now? I feel numb at the thought of all of my Level 4 modules that I passed now being rendered useless. I had no idea of the deadline of 31 August or I would have reinstated right there and then so I could continue on AQ2013 by December 2017.

I was aware that there would be some coversion necessary for ICAS or ISYS but I don't think I can face/afford to do all of those modules again!

Any advice you can give would be really appreciated.

Thanks
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Hi Rachy,

Sorry I never saw your post until now. I hope you managed to sort it out?
Privacy Policy