Invoice Self Employed

I am doing some simple bookkeping/accounting work for some accountant and he asked me to send an invoice. Do i need to be registered with HMRC to have my company name?
I have AATQB and insurance cover, just need to find out how to invoice him and be ok with hmrc etc.
Sign In or Register to comment.