Financial Performance result

Options
Willie
Willie Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
I recently took Financial Performance and feel confident about tasks 1 to 7 and task 10. I don't think I have done as well on tasks 8 and 9. Am I likely to pass?
MAAT

Comments

• Risa81
    Risa81 Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes, I exceeded in 7 areas (1-2, 4-6 and 8-9). Task 6 and 10 carry the highest marks so if you've exceeded in those areas that you are confident about you should be fine.
    Clarisa J. Etienne-Angol, MAAT, AATQB
  • Willie
    Options
    My result is due early to mid November. I just have this and the ISYS project left. I am aiming to finish Level 4 before Christmas.
    MAAT
  • Risa81
    Options
    All the best with that @Willie, I've got Personal Tax and Budgeting to complete and I'm aiming to be done by January.
  • Willie
    Options
    Thank you. I hope to receive good news in 3 to 4 weeks.
    MAAT
  • Willie
    Options
    Judgement day sometime this week. Fingers crossed for good news.
    MAAT
  • Willie
    Options
    I passed!!!!!!!!!!! Just the project left.
    MAAT
  • Risa81
    Options
    @Willie Well done! I'm sure you will pass the project, do you plan to do any studies after AAT?
  • Golebatax123
    Golebatax123 Registered Posts: 54
    Options
    well done Willie!!!!!!!!!next week im sitting for financial statements,any tips on interpreting ratios. :)
  • And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Options
    @Willie Well done I have recently finished the AAT its a great feeling passing that unit good luck for the project u will pass it for sure there is no doubt!
  • Willie
    Options
    I am just waiting for the project result but my tutor is being slower than I would like. Once passed, my plan is to study ACCA.
    MAAT
  • vladlenka
    vladlenka Registered Posts: 4
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi All, I am doing FPFM and in all books there are only Fixed overheads given, which is clear, but then I come to some tasks where there are also fixed production costs, fixed non production costs, fixed advert. costs. Do I have to add them all up? or do I just take Fixed production costs to let's say calculate breakeven units. Like in practice assessment 1 task 10 there are fixed costs and fixed advert costs. Do I add them up to calculate breakeven units?
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Options
    Yes...total fixed costs including fixed non-production o/hds.
  • vladlenka
    vladlenka Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you. I thought so as well. What about fixed advert costs? As I included them as well
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Options
    Yes you would include the advert/marketing costs as well.
Privacy Policy