Osborne Level 4 books for sale

asat7
asat7 Registered Posts: 12
Hi,

I am currently selling a full set ( Budgeting, Financial Performance, Financial Statements, Internal Control and Accounting Systems, Credit Control, Auditing) of AAT Level 4 books for 2013 syllabus. They are in good condition and I will be throwing in some Kaplan revision guides for free.

Postage is £10 and I am open to offers.

Please feel free to leave a comment or message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comments

• hannahwhiteman
    hannahwhiteman Registered Posts: 13
    Hi,
    I am interested in the financial performance and financial statements possibly, if they differ from what I already have. That is if you are willing to split the bundle? Are you able to show me pictures of the front covers of the two I mentioned so I can compare with what I have already? Thank you
  • asat7
    Hi,

Yep, i dont mind splitting the bundle. I'm currently at work at the moment but as soon as I get home I will post the pics up. Thanks
  • hannahwhiteman
    Hi, that would be great thank you. Could you also let me know how much you would like for each book please? Thank you.
  • asat7
    Hi,

For some reason this website is not letting me attach pictures of the books. Do you happen to know a way round this? I can also email them which may be easier.

Also sorry to say that I only have Osborne Financial Statements books. The financial performance books I have are BPP. Would you still be interested in them?
  • hannahwhiteman
    Hi,

No problem, I'd be happy for you to email them to me. My email is hannah.whiteman@live.co.uk
    Yes, BPP is also fine thank you.
  • asat7
    Email sent
  • hannahwhiteman
    I haven't received it yet, checked my junk folder too and cannot see it.
  • asat7
    Hi,

I have resent the email. Please let me know if there are any problems.
  • Angel28
    Angel28 Registered Posts: 1
    Hi, have you sold the books? If not- could you please advise how much you want for the bundle? Thanks
  • asat7
    Hi,

Sorry the books are now sold.

Thanks
Privacy Policy