For Sale: AAT Level 3 Full Set Kaplan Books

Options
Anisa97
Anisa97 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

I have a full set of AAT Level 3 Kaplan books for sale (combined text & workbooks plus revision kits)
Includes filing folders and extra revision questions for free!
The codes in the books for online mocks haven't been used

Please see my ad on Gumtree for more details/pictures: https://www.gumtree.com/p/books/aat-level-3-books-kaplan-full-set-with-free-folders-and-free-extra-revision-materials-/1220856128

Do contact me here or via Gumtree, open to offers!

Thanks

Comments

• mayada
    mayada Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    hello there
    do you still have the set.i can take them for 20 but i need to know postage cost
  • Anisa97
    Options
    Hi,
    Sorry, I'm afraid £20 is too low for the full set which includes all the textbooks and workbooks for 6 units!
  • chriswhiting91
    chriswhiting91 Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello what are the books that you have and what's the minimum amount you would accept
  • Anisa97
    Options
    @chriswhiting91

AAT AQ2013 Level 3 Kaplan full set books all with filing folders. Will accept for £75

Details:

- Accounts Preparation: Combined Text & Workbook, Revision Kit, extra support questions
    - Final Accounts for Sole Traders and Parnerships: Combined Text & Workbook, Revision Kit, extra advanced questions
    - Cost and Revenues: Combined Text & Workbook, Revision Kit, extra revision questions
    - Professional Ethics: Combined Text & Workbook, Revision Kit, extra revision questions
    - Indirect Tax: Combined Text & Workbook, Revision Kit, extra revision questions
    - Spreadsheet Software: Combined Text & Workbook, Revision Kit
  • vanessamb9
    vanessamb9 Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello ! Still available? What year your book was edited?
    Many thanks , Vanessa
  • Anisa97
    Options
    > @vanessamb9 said:
    > Hello ! Still available? What year your book was edited?
    > Many thanks , Vanessa
    >

Hi, yes still available
    I believe they're 2015-2016 editions but will double check in the evening and get back to you!
Privacy Policy