Are you working as a Data Scientist? Phone interview request

Hi, I'm a freelance business journalist.
I've been commissioned to write a blog about growing career opportunities for data scientists for the comment section of AAT's web site.
I want to interview an AAT member who's a data scientist? Anyone interested? If so, I'd need to talk to you on the phone for about 15 minutes by Monday, 10 April.
You can email me on: nickhuber72@googlemail.com
Thanks
Nick

Comments

• nickhu72
    nickhu72 Registered Posts: 4
    Hi, thanks for your reply.

Here's a definition of a data scientist: "a person employed to analyse and interpret complex digital data, such as the usage statistics of a website, especially in order to assist a business in its decision-making.
    "Silicon Valley technology companies are hiring data scientists to help them glean insights from the terabytes of data that they collect everyday"
    It's a different job to a management accountant, although there are overlaps. It's a fairly new role but becoming more common. Bascially, I'm looking to talk to an AT member who's job title is data sientist.

• nickhu72
    Ooops ... Bascially, I'm looking to talk to an AAT member who's job title is "data scientist."
  • nickhu72
    Hi Pikachu, it'd be good to talk about your data-scientist-type job tasks. Do you mind giving me your email address? Mine's: nickhuber72@googlemail.com
    Thanks
    Nick
Privacy Policy