Consultancy fees or professional fees.

I'm currently an AAT student studying Level 4 and at the moment I am in the office alone and need some advice.

A client has just asked whether payments to the Workplace Advice Group (Workplace pensions specialists) are classed as consultancy fees or professional fees. I personally think it should be consultancy fees as the companies SIC code is 'management consultancy activities' but I would really like a second opinion from a professional please.



  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    I'd side with your thoughts.
  • TreadStone
    TreadStone AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 280 ? ? ?
    What's the purpose of the distinction ? Is this for determining nominal payment posting ?
Privacy Policy