AAT L4 Salary

Options
Can anyone give me an idea of what salary I can expect for being AAT Level 4 qualified please?

Comments

• Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    Options
    From minimum wage > £40,000

Depends on experience.

I've noticed that those fully qualified, with experience, usually sit between £25 - £30K.

Add slightly more for industry.

What do you do? Are you new to the profession? Are you an apprentice?

• Sam1
    Sam1 Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    If you are looking to work in an accounting practice and currently have no or little previous accounting experience, but you are AAT qualified, I would estimate your salary to be around about £16,000 - £20,000. Although if you have good experience (say 2-3 years) then this would obviously be more. I have based this off my current salary as I only have level 3 AAT at the moment and have been working in a practice for about 7 months and am not earning that much yet :)
  • Hil63
    Hil63 Registered Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm certainly not new to the profession - about 20yrs experience. I only work part time but am considering changing jobs but trouble is I'm well paid (get a full time income for part time hours).

Just wanted to get a feel of what other L4 people are earning.

Thanks
  • Sam1
    Sam1 Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Ah fair enough :)
  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    Options
    Read my answer.
  • Hil63
    Options
    Yes I have read Bertie. Thanks
  • Hil63
    Options
    Yes I have read. Thanks
  • Casu
    Casu Registered, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 102
    Options
    Check out the AAT salary survey. Although have to say Im on a lot more and didnt partake in the survey!! How long is a piece of string?
  • Mandyh
    Mandyh Registered Posts: 8
    Options
    depends on so many factors.. I had a very varied job in a small company but unfortunately for me they relocated out of a commutable area for me and so i took other jobs in credit control which seem to have now labelled me as that, even though I have extensive experience in purchase and sales ledger, bank recs, VAT returns etc but right now its paying the sort of money I would be looking for anyway, so its a case of whether to take the money for an easy credit control job, or get back the variety but because I've been out of it a few years, I'd probably face a pay cut.
  • magdapaczoska
    magdapaczoska Registered Posts: 27
    Options
    I think AAT salary survey has nothing to do with reality. I live in London, have over 2 years UK experience (and some back from my country) I am AAT qualified and I earn 25k. I believe that maximum is 30k but only in London, in smaller city probably no more than 25k. with years of experience.
Privacy Policy