Home For AAT student members AQ 2016 Professional Diploma in Accounting Personal Tax

Overseas pension

kellypkellyp Feels At HomeBristolRegistered Posts: 36
Hi, my client worked in Australia for several years and has a pension which is taxed in Australia. Does this need to be reported to the HMRC on a tax return? He has recently become a director in the UK so now has to file tax returns. Thanks in advance


  • kellypkellyp Feels At Home BristolRegistered Posts: 36
    Yes he is a UK resident
Sign In or Register to comment.