Sub contract Accounts

Options
goodwithnumbersFMAAT
goodwithnumbersFMAAT Registered Posts: 7
edited September 2017 in Job postings
Hi everyone. Just putting myself out there really. Im a busy mum of 3 wanting to reach my goal of working for myself full time. I strive for the perfect work life balance! I have FMAAT status and am a licensed AAT accountant. I recently set up my own book keeping business and am currently working part time as an accounts semi-senior. I have worked in practice since 2000 and have vast experience with accounts prep for SME's, tax and vat and can use a wide range of software. I would love to hear from anyone wishing to sub contract any accounts or book keeping work to me. I am extremely efficient and reliable. I am in the Nottinghamshire area but with technology nowadays i am sure accounts could now be done remotely!. Look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• monkeypuzzle47
    monkeypuzzle47 Registered Posts: 134 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hello - are you still looking?
  • goodwithnumbersFMAAT
    goodwithnumbersFMAAT Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes i sure am!
  • mskaat
    mskaat Registered Posts: 53
    Options

Hi everyone. Just putting myself out there really. Im a busy mum of 3 wanting to reach my goal of working for myself full time. I strive for the perfect work life balance! I have FMAAT status and am a licensed AAT accountant. I recently set up my own book keeping business and am currently working part time as an accounts semi-senior. I have worked in practice since 2000 and have vast experience with accounts prep for SME's, tax and vat and can use a wide range of software. I would love to hear from anyone wishing to sub contract any accounts or book keeping work to me. I am extremely efficient and reliable. I am in the Nottinghamshire area but with technology nowadays i am sure accounts could now be done remotely!. Look forward to hearing from you!

pm your cv. thx.
    MAAT
Privacy Policy