AQ2016 business tax

Options
HBarham
HBarham Registered Posts: 6
I am soon to be taking my business tax exam and wondered if anyone who had already taken it had any tips or remember any questions that came up.

Thank you, appreciate it.

Comments

• Clintm15
    Clintm15 Registered Posts: 248 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have a tip. Learn the material and you'll do fine.
    AAT
    Level 2 - 2011
    Level 3 - 2012
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA
    F4 - Corporate Law - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F5 - Performance Management - Dec 2014 (passed)
    F6 - Taxation - Dec 2013 (passed)
    F7 - Financial Reporting - Jun 2014 (passed)
    F8 - Audit & Assurance - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F9 - Financial Management - Jun 2015 (passed)
  • Ren
    Ren Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Clintm15 said:

I have a tip. Learn the material and you'll do fine.

Seriously?! :-1:
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    Well they did ask for commentary on a live assessment which is not allowed
  • gagan
    gagan Registered Posts: 69
    Options
    I practised every assessment including 2013, 2015,2014 and achieved 80%. so I would suggest you do the same.
  • HBarham
    edited October 2017
    Options
    > @Adele69 said:
    > Well they did ask for commentary on a live assessment which is not allowed

>
    I bet you're fun at parties.
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    Ooh, ouch. lol, I've made 264 posts just putting people down, not helping others at all, my bad. :o If you put in the work and try everything that you can get access to it will be fine, there is nothing wrong with that post, it could apply to almost every question anyone has ever asked. I would take criticism more seriously from anyone who had helped out a few people instead of being one of the hoards who sign up to ask one or two questions then disappear. It's partly why this forum is a ghost of what it was just a year or two, no give all take.
  • HBarham
    Options
    I think you need to get out more and stop taking life so seriously! I asked a question and sorry it wasn't 'allowed' but just needed a little advice, cheers for yours.....
  • Ren
    Ren Registered Posts: 3
    edited October 2017
    Options
    HBarham said:

I think you need to get out more and stop taking life so seriously! I asked a question and sorry it wasn't 'allowed' but just needed a little advice, cheers for yours.....

I joined now that doesn't mean I will not be around or I that I haven't been around I will not start posting unhelpful posts just to add numbers on my profile...Unfortunately, the comment was unnecessary and didn't add nothing the OP, although yes it's not allowed to post live assessment questions, that doesn't mean you can't give any helpful tips which was what the OP asked for.
  • Clintm15
    Clintm15 Registered Posts: 248 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Ren said:

HBarham said:

I joined now that doesn't mean I will not be around or I that I haven't been around I will not start posting unhelpful posts just to add numbers on my profile...Unfortunately, the comment was unnecessary and didn't add nothing the OP, although yes it's not allowed to post live assessment questions, that doesn't mean you can't give any helpful tips which was what the OP asked for.
    The comment was completely necessary. An honest answer to a vague question.

I mean 'any tips'? Seriously? The answer is always going to be 'learn and practice'. Which is exactly what this comment you thumbed up said...
    gagan said:

I practised every assessment including 2013, 2015,2014 and achieved 80%. so I would suggest you do the same.

If people can't even be bothered to ask a specific question, they don't deserve help.
    AAT
    Level 2 - 2011
    Level 3 - 2012
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA
    F4 - Corporate Law - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F5 - Performance Management - Dec 2014 (passed)
    F6 - Taxation - Dec 2013 (passed)
    F7 - Financial Reporting - Jun 2014 (passed)
    F8 - Audit & Assurance - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F9 - Financial Management - Jun 2015 (passed)
Privacy Policy