I give up

Options
I'm 4 weeks into my level 2 course and as soon as I get home from college I'm just forgetting everything. I give up. I feel so stupid.

Comments

• Ellada
    Ellada Registered Posts: 43
    Options
    After collage watch youtube video's about topic you've had at collage, do practice tasks. It's always a bit difficult at the beginning but it will be easier and easier. Never give up. To became a bookkeeper or accountant at the end worth challenges at the beginning.
  • Clintm15
    Clintm15 Registered Posts: 248 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    katiep97 said:

I'm 4 weeks into my level 2 course and as soon as I get home from college I'm just forgetting everything. I give up. I feel so stupid.

The problem isn't that you're not smart enough. The problem is that we as humans all have this nagging self-doubt that likes to chew on our self esteem.

Some people can easily overcome this, others need to work harder. So you have to look inside yourself and find that strength, that will to win. Whether it be to prove a point to a family member, silence a hater or simply for a selfie with your certificate. Find that motivation, use it and you won't ever look back.

Good luck :)
    AAT
    Level 2 - 2011
    Level 3 - 2012
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA
    F4 - Corporate Law - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F5 - Performance Management - Dec 2014 (passed)
    F6 - Taxation - Dec 2013 (passed)
    F7 - Financial Reporting - Jun 2014 (passed)
    F8 - Audit & Assurance - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F9 - Financial Management - Jun 2015 (passed)
  • Joan2402
    Joan2402 Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Never give up! And stop calling "stupid" yourself. I`m in the same situation. I work a lot, I study and I`m a human being after all. I`m too tired and I want to say "I give up" but I won`t! Don`t worry, be happy! :)
Privacy Policy