foundation level 2 exams?

Options
Hi everyone,
I have just started the foundation course level 2 and was told by my course provider there would be 5 exams to sit for this course??
Is there only one synoptic assessment to pass the whole course?
thanks in advance :)
Kayleigh

Comments

• jacktardean
    jacktardean Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Yes, you'll have to take an exam in bookkeeping transactions, bookkeeping controls, elements of costing, usuing accouting software and the synoptic exam which covers questions in the first 3 units plus the ethics unit.
  • Kalloyd
    Kalloyd Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for your response. So at the end of bookkeeping transactions should I contact the test centre to book my first exam?
  • jacktardean
    jacktardean Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    It really depends on how confident you are with the unit, most often there are a few weeks waiting list, some training providers suggest when to book your exam. If you're up to date and understanding it they maybe half way through and play how many weeks left of studying are left and some revision time to see roughly when you're ready. But if you're not in any rush then you could complete the unit first then book your exam then spend the time prior to the exam revising and doing practice exams!
  • Kalloyd
    Kalloyd Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm nearly at the end of bookkeeping transactions so I thought id make sure I felt confident, book it and use that time to make extra sure! I hadn't had any info on when to book so thought id ask, thank you :) I see there is a practise assessment I can do and my course provider might see how they think I am doing, very exciting!
    thank you
Privacy Policy