Corporation Tax

Hi there,

I have a query and hope you can help. I have a client who is a uk branch of an overseas company, I do produce accounts for the uk branch and Tax computation for them, I also convert them into iXBRL format, the problem is I couldn't find a software to submit, most of them are for Ltd, partnership or individual, can anyone give some advice? can I use the form CT600 (2017) Version3 to submit corporation tax together with their branch account and the account from head office? Thank you so much for your advice in advance.
Sign In or Register to comment.