Anyone using Kaplan ?

Options
Is anyone using these as their training provider, please could you let me know what they are like

Comments

• alexvoce
    alexvoce Registered Posts: 16
    Options
    RebekahB said:

Is anyone using these as their training provider, please could you let me know what they are like

I used a local college for levels 2,3 and most of 4. I switched jobs so couldn't carry on at College. So used Kaplan classroom lessons for one module and thought it was great compared to the college as it breezes straight through the course. I found the local college went too slow. But Kaplan the staff were great the exam kits and questions were brilliant. The case studies do the whole syllabus based on one company so it all links together.

I did the auditing module with kaplan home study that was good as well all of the information online and once you've done the relevant chapter they have videos to explain everything and give you tips on the exams (you also have the online access with classroom study) you can email the tutors if you need help as well.

Overall i have found Kaplan to be very useful even though it is more expensive. Hope this helps :)
  • RebekahB
    RebekahB Registered Posts: 35
    Options
    alexvoce said:

RebekahB said:

I used a local college for levels 2,3 and most of 4. I switched jobs so couldn't carry on at College. So used Kaplan classroom lessons for one module and thought it was great compared to the college as it breezes straight through the course. I found the local college went too slow. But Kaplan the staff were great the exam kits and questions were brilliant. The case studies do the whole syllabus based on one company so it all links together.

I did the auditing module with kaplan home study that was good as well all of the information online and once you've done the relevant chapter they have videos to explain everything and give you tips on the exams (you also have the online access with classroom study) you can email the tutors if you need help as well.

Overall i have found Kaplan to be very useful even though it is more expensive. Hope this helps :)
    This is hugely helpful thank you so much. I've heard great things about their online lessons, and all their help, they are charging 2000 with exam fees so it's expensive but I want to go the full way with it and have as much help as I would in a classroom without having to deal with other students lol
Privacy Policy