Nomisma

TreadStone
TreadStone Registered Posts: 280 Epic contributor 🐘
edited December 2017 in Software
Anyone trialled it ?

As advertised on the back of the Nov/Dec edition of Accounting Technician mag.

I took a look online and you can get 12mth for the price of 9 - offer available until 5th April 2017

I think their website may need updating.

I can't even see prices anywhere, so you don't even know how much you could have saved :s

Comments

• TreadStone
    Get in.

I knew I was on a winner by not signing-up in hindsight.
  • TreadStone
    You're right, I'm going to give them a call last week :)
  • TreadStone
    I did, just couldn't find a price for Accountants. Maybe should have looked a bit harder....
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Anyone trialled it ?

I took a look online and you can get 12mth for the price of 9 - offer available until 5th April 2017

I can't even see prices anywhere, so you don't even know how much you could have saved :s

I have not trialled Nomisma but I believe the man behind Nomisma Solutions Ltd is the same CIMA-qualified accountant that runs accountancy firm DNS Associates/Accountants.

Call me paranoid but I would never use a software that was owned by another competitor as the owner of the other accountancy firm can easily see your client list, client data, your accountancy fees, journals, etc.

To me it seems like a conflict of interest, i.e. why would the owner of Nomisma Solutions Ltd want to help other accountancy practices to grow and flourish when he runs his own accountancy practice and wants his own practice to grow and flourish? It would be a bit like Nandoes asking for KFC's help on improving their peri peri recipe.

However, as I said, I'm a bit paranoid.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Anyone trialled it ?

Lack of pricing on a website generally means that every customer is getting quoted a different price, i.e. you pay based on your ability to haggle.
Privacy Policy