Errors on study support - Level 4

Hi Has anybody else having issues with the information on the study support? Some of the material on the study support is not updated. Some still show rules which no longer exist, some greenlight test answers on personal tax and business tax are not correct. The tutor and I cannot get an answer from AAT though. We have found inconsistencies in Osborne book as well recently. Flash based assessement pretty bad as well, cannot use on Apple. I am very disappointed with AAT this year. Has anybody also contacted AAT and got answers from them about these issues?

Comments

• Multiplicator
    Multiplicator Registered Posts: 116
    // I am very disappointed with AAT this year. Has anybody also contacted AAT and got answers from them about these issues? //

a lot of us have contacted AAT and got a stock answer
    'it is meant to work like that' - when clearly it isnt
  • Coco
    Coco Registered Posts: 2
    Not very good from an organisation which promotes ethic and whose customer service charter promises to provide accurate information! I found another 4 errors today on Greenlight, called them and complained but it was a waste of time.
  • Ghanbari
    Ghanbari Registered Posts: 11
    i preparing for synoptic test level 3 and honestly i do not like doing it online despite i study through distance learning. the reason is in 21 century ALWAYS there are LOTS of problem with service provided for whoever.
    AAT Study support has a BIG BIG problem. i could not even print them, even as PDF.
    i gave up and went back to reading the book hard copy.
    IT IS NOT HELPFUL AT ALL.
Privacy Policy