Level 3 Self Study

Options
2»

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    @gemma89, regarding the training provider. From my personal experience, I can recommend Premier Training. Premier Training provides you with MyPTA page, where you have assignments to complete, timetable to follow, they give you guidelines by when you need to complete what units. All of the assignments are marked by tutor within 1-2 working days, you get access to tutors from 8-6pm on Weekdays and they are also in on Saturdays (I am not sure what time they finish though!!) They do online webinars around 6pm which is suitable for most people who work/study.

Have a look on their website - https://www.premiertraining.co.uk/ as they do not charge much, however remember their prices do not include exam fees. For Level 3 they offer their own books (Premier Training Books), for Level 4 the books are from Osborne. The course fees can also be split in 18 month payments with 0% interest I believe!

I hope this helps and good luck with further studies! If you need any help please free to give me a shout!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • gemma89
    gemma89 Registered Posts: 43
    Options
    Yes I have heard many good things about premier training.
Privacy Policy