can someone please help me

hi, i work as an accounts assistant as a new job and i REALLY wanted to study aat level 2 but i have realised the classrooms don’t start to 5 and i don’t have enough time to get there. the only other option would be is to do distance learning.. i was just wondering if the distant learning is hard? i would love to sit in a classroom so i could ask questions etc but i’m worried i can’t do the distance learning.. is it hard ?

Comments

• cghv1985
    cghv1985 Registered Posts: 8
    I can't comment directly on distance learning but I'm about to complete an intensive course for Level 2. No doubt each training provider is different but I personally found it more constructive learning at home (with the exception of the Computerised Accounts module). If you were able to find a student or trial version of some accounting software, I would say it's very doable at home - based on my own experience, of course.
  • cghv1985
    cghv1985 Registered Posts: 8
    edited December 2017
    I should mention that I have previously completed a university degree (not accountancy) and, whilst stating the obvious, the preferred learning method probably varies from one person to another. At the same time... I'm asking the same question as you with regard to Level 3!
Privacy Policy