Revision resources used for Level 4 synoptic

Options
I will be taking my synoptic exam at the end of June and I'm just wondering which revision resources people who have already taken the exam found were the most useful? The college that I am doing the exam with are using the Osborne books, but I have heard people saying that Kaplan is also good? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I used the Kaplan Familiarisation and Practice Kit (the workbook) which is really good as it is based on the pre-release material (Green Print Ltd) including the Sample Assessment, but I have to disclose my interest: I am thinking of selling my copies!
  • Agnes123
    Agnes123 Registered Posts: 40
    Options
    I've used Kaplan too and found themn very useful, but havent had my results yet so can't quite comment on how good they really are.
  • Debbie021
    Debbie021 Registered Posts: 26
    Options
    hal978 said:

I used the Kaplan Familiarisation and Practice Kit (the workbook) which is really good as it is based on the pre-release material (Green Print Ltd) including the Sample Assessment, but I have to disclose my interest: I am thinking of selling my copies!

Do you still have these to sell?
  • hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yes I do
  • Debbie021
    Debbie021 Registered Posts: 26
    Options
    Exactly which books and versions do you have and would you consider selling them?
Privacy Policy