Exam Papers - Results

So Ive taken my CTRM twice now and got a 59% and a 68% - I genuinely thought I study enough to pass the second time round.

I was wondering If anyone passed CTRM and what exam papers they studied from.
Feel free to drop any tips .

Thank you

Comments

• lucym96
    lucym96 Registered Posts: 24
    I've got my resit on Monday - I've passed all of the others with over 80% and only failed this one...
    So frustrating isn't it! Going to give it one last go before trying another optional unit I think - this one just has so much content compared to the others. But hopefully I'll pass second time around. I've just been using Kaplan study kit and the sample assessments on AAT website, you?
  • AishaaH
    AishaaH Registered Posts: 7
    @lucym96 I've been using the kaplan exam kit and some bpp question papers, Its frustrating me that I haven't passed it and its my last exam, I've practiced from all the resources I have, So i feel like it wont be as helpful anymore,

If you want a copy of the bpp exam questions let me know.

• lucym96
    @AishaaH aw thanks! I’ve just took my resit and it didn’t go very well! Aside from waiting on synoptic results it’s my last one too and from today I don’t think I’ve passed again! Frustrating, cash seems so much longer than the other optional units, might have to give personal tax or audit a go...! 10 tasks in 2 and a half hours with 3 being written is quite challenging too, never mind the content...
  • AishaaH
    @lucym96 I really do recommend audit, There are more task than the other optionals but its fairly easy once you know what your doing, The study resources from kaplan for audit is really helpful and the exams just like the mocks.

For synoptic I have Bpp study papers as well which helped me, my first sitting I failed unfortunately but the second time around I passed
  • lucym96
    @AishaaH I might give it a go if I fail again... which is likely! Feeling okay about the synoptic, especially compared to cash haha but we will wait and see! Thanks for your help :)
  • AishaaH
    @lucym96 Let me know how it goes! hope it goes well for both of us !!
  • aat2200
    aat2200 Registered Posts: 23
    Hey how did you all find the exam? Have you all passed now? & also could you let me know if there were any particular areas of the exam you struggled in?
  • LynMillManc
    LynMillManc Registered Posts: 9
    I did my Cash Management exam yesterday and I had to completely leave out one 10 mark question, i just simply ran out of time! It's the first time I've taken it but if they're all like that then I really think they should make it a 3 hr exam or take out one of the written questions because I found myself really rushing at the end and just hope and hope and hope i just scraped the 70%!
  • lucym96
    aat2200 said:

Hey how did you all find the exam? Have you all passed now? & also could you let me know if there were any particular areas of the exam you struggled in?

I found it the hardest exam of all Level 4 - it wasn't particularly the content I just think there's so much to get through in the exam in a short space of time - 3 written tasks especially! I somehow managed to pass my resit with 79%... Just make sure to revise all the content and try manage your time in the exam well and try to answer all the questions! I'm sure you will both smash it! :)
  • Lisa2103
    Lisa2103 Registered Posts: 8
    I resat the exam last night, don't know if its coincidence or intentional that I had at least 7 of the same horrible questions as when I sat it earlier in the year? My other exams I have had mid 80s but this was the only one I failed with 64%! Strangely enough I enjoyed the subject in class and felt quite confident but having mainly revised from class past papers I found the exam completely different! Recently studied mainly from the AAT website study resources, felt ok going into exam but there were some I just had to guess :/ pretty sure I've failed again :'( Tutor has suggested I return to college for a term and do a different optional module - Credit Management....which I feel has no relevance for me working in the 3rd sector. I think I'd rather start afresh than resit CTRM for a 3rd time but feel like a cop out trying a different one?
Privacy Policy