Anyone had any results yet from February sit?

Options
13»

Comments

• Agnes123
    Agnes123 Registered Posts: 40
    Options
    So sorry to hear this hayley3987. Not sure I want to see my results now!!
  • hayley3987
    hayley3987 Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    Best of luck Agnes123, I'm sure you will be fine :)
  • Agnes123
    Agnes123 Registered Posts: 40
    Options
    haha I've just realised this is an advanced level discussion, I've taken the professional one!!
  • badhombre
    badhombre Registered Posts: 20
    Options

59% for me. This was my third resit as well, starting to lose all hope.

Don't despair - i sat Ethics 3 times and failed, only managed to pass Ethics through the backdoor of the Synoptic - took me ultimately 11 individual sittings to get my Level 3, its worth it in the end, when you do get the Diploma it doesn't state how many attempts you had!
  • hayley3987
    hayley3987 Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you BadHombre :)
    It was the ethics and second part of spreadsheets that let me down. Frustrating I did badly on the ethics as this has always been my stronger of the subjects.
  • badhombre
    badhombre Registered Posts: 20
    Options
    hayley3987 suppose it depends on what you do for a living - i work hugely with s/s so should never have failed that initially under 2013 syllabus but I've heard that part 2 is a killer esp with the timings, in the synoptics. I suppose for those who battle with the excel element - and that does seem to be a lot of people - its a skill that once learnt is def good to have...
  • Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Agnes123 said:

haha I've just realised this is an advanced level discussion, I've taken the professional one!!

Il see you in there, Level 4 next for me. Hope its not too bad :-)
  • masie35
    masie35 Registered Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi all, What was the exam like that you recently sat? did many people get the breakeven questions etc. what about spreadsheets? I have mine 23rd April and really nervous
  • vicky21mc
    vicky21mc Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Masie, I got bookkeeping question on mine. Depn on a vehicle and where they go in the ledger. The spreadsheets I got costing questions and variances.
  • masie35
    Options
    ah thank you @vicky21mc I have sat the exam twice already and both times I got breakeven. It's hard because I am trying to revise but finding it difficult to remember everything so been concentrating on the AAT assessments online. I'm really struggling to remember the emails too! Do you have any tips?
  • vicky21mc
    Options
    I can try get you some extra revision on the break even and send it over if that helps? Do you have the osbourne books?

My advice would be to just answer as much as possible, there were a few things that caught me out on the spreadsheets and I thought I hadn’t done too well. It’s so hard because you don’t know what to expect and then trying to remember everything you’ve learned over the year, I personally just focussed on the things I wasn’t too great on and then practiced on them
  • masie35
    Options
    That would be great @vicky21mc . I do have the Osbourne books too. my email address is lumia800@live.co.uk iif you could send something over via email?

It is hard but i'm glad there are only 2 spreadsheets instead of 3 now and the tax has been taken out.
  • vicky21mc
    Options
    I don’t think I would of done too well if they still had the 3 spreadsheet questions haha.

I will get this revision over to you hopefully today
  • masie35
    Options
    @vicky21mc awe thank you very much, I've also just downloaded all of the Osbourne spreadsheets too. AAT did not let me know of the changes but the Osbourne site has a sheet on there with all changes as I am registered with them for my Synoptic book. So glad I looked now as I was confused a little with some changes in the answers on the AAT site (some things I have never done before)
Privacy Policy