AQ2013 to AQ2016

Options
Hi everyone, I have a question and I am wondering if someone could help me.

I am currently studying for the synoptic assessment under AQ2016, however all my other exams have been under AQ2013. I am wondering if anyone else has done the same and has noticed anything different between the syllabuses, as I am wondering if there is any further information that I am required to know.

I have asked both my training provider and AAT and they are not sure of differences, however I was advised to come here.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Comments

• hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I also started on AQ2013 and finished on AQ2016.

I don't know about the differences for all the exams, although I know the differences for Personal tax for AQ2013 and AQ2016, and I know that Financial statements under AQ2016 tests professional ethics which is not found under AQ2013 (but I don't know about the other topics).

If you really want to know the differences for all the exams, what you could do is compare the Qualification Specification for the two syllabuses, but that would take a long time.

I don't think you are expected to know anything extra for the synoptic other than what is in your synoptic text book.
Privacy Policy