AAT Level 3 - Synoptic Exam

Options
Good Afternoon,
I am hoping somebody can help me with a query I have on the synoptic practise exam paper for Level 3 Advanced Diploma (CBT 1), task A, question 2.2.
Can anybody please explain how this task would be completed? It is to do with VLOOKUPS. Are they asking you to drag the formula down to the same product codes?
Thanks,
Shannan

Comments

• masie35
    masie35 Registered Posts: 11
    Options
    @Shannan Once you have your vlookup formula you drag it down to the bottom of the list. Make sure you absolute reference it ($). I cant explain how to do it but look at the answer and work from there.
  • Shannan
    Shannan Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    @masie35 Thank you for your response Masie!! I've just looked again & I understand now :-)
  • masie35
    masie35 Registered Posts: 11
    Options
    @Shannan your welcome. If im honest I never remember it so have to refer to the answers all the time. God knows how I'm going to get through the exam!
  • Shannan
    Shannan Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Me either. I'm sitting mine next Friday (27th) so I'm going to really revise over the weekend and all next week then just pray for the best !! :-)
  • dumutroba
    dumutroba Registered Posts: 262
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Use button f4 to absolute a cell or range of cells
    AAT Level 2. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 3. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 4. 2019 FSLC 100% MABU 93% MADC 82% PDSY 80%
    Xero Certified Advisor
  • dumutroba
    dumutroba Registered Posts: 262
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Can someone who sat the exam already tell me if on first part you are still getting questions to explain management principles? On the 2 examples on aat those seems to be missing and explanation is required for more general things like Ltd, P+L etc. The examiner report is outdated
    AAT Level 2. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 3. 2018 Distinction
    AAT Level 4. 2019 FSLC 100% MABU 93% MADC 82% PDSY 80%
    Xero Certified Advisor
  • Moon786
    Moon786 Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Drfgg
Privacy Policy