L4 Exam Results?

Options
Norvydas
Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello, I know that for Level 4 exams we receive results within 6 weeks. Do we actually receive them within those 6 weeks or we receive them exactly after 6 weeks? As I know per synoptic assessments it is exactly after 6 weeks we receive results, so just wondering if there is a chance for me to receive my exam results for e.g. after 1 or 2 weeks?
Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.

Comments

• CornishPixie
    CornishPixie Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I'm afraid it is five weeks for level 4 exams with 6 weeks following the end of the synoptic window. So if you took the synoptic on the Monday morning, the six weeks will not start until the end of that week. It is a long wait I'm afraid.
  • Norvydas
    Options
    Oh god. I am trying to figure out the best way to take exams. I believe everyone probably takes an exam and then revises straight away for the next one without waiting for results? As I am thinking of taking my Budgeting exam soon, and then revise for the next exam and take it before I receive my Budgeting results.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • dsg1978
    dsg1978 Registered Posts: 19
    Options
    Exam results always come out on a Thursday and the synoptic on a Friday so if you take an exam on a Monday you will receive your result 5 weeks and 3 days later. I have done all my exams on a Thursday so I have received all my results exactly 5 weeks later. Hope that makes sense
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 503 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    FYI: You can see synoptic assessment windows and result timings on this page http://youra.at/FduiLi
  • Norvydas
    Options
    dsg1978 said:

Exam results always come out on a Thursday and the synoptic on a Friday so if you take an exam on a Monday you will receive your result 5 weeks and 3 days later. I have done all my exams on a Thursday so I have received all my results exactly 5 weeks later. Hope that makes sense

Hi dsg1978, yes it does thank you! Such a long wait!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • September
    September Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Just about to start my Level 4, so from reading the posts on this thread does that mean that for any exam taken at Level 4, the results are approx. 5 weeks after the exam sitting, with the synoptic dates as stated on the synoptic assessment calendar. Also other than the synoptic, are the exams for Level 4 still on-demand or are there set weeks for each module exam.
Privacy Policy