My mind is everywhere with my Synoptic level 3

Options
Reign
Reign Registered Posts: 1
Hello there. Actually, I don't know where to start and how to start with my Advance Synoptic level 3. I finished reading spreadsheet ann ethics Osbourne books, I also had my mock exam last night and I find difficulties with the written exam, I am not confident at all as to how to put my knowledge into words (professional wordings)... I have read this command verbs in identifying and how to answer questions, I haven't gone through in spreadsheet mock but do you have any tips for me on how can I put everything into places? :'( please help me :(

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Reign,

Spreadsheets units are very basic, so if you have had experience in using Excel and you know basic formulas & Pivot tables then you won't have any issues with that.

Regarding the Ethics, most of the students struggle with writing tasks in AAT, I am studying Level 4 at the moment and there is more tasks which require for you to write reports and etc, it requires in depths knowledge of the unit to write the report well. I would advise for you to have a look at Mock Synoptic Exam and see what type of questions they ask regarding the ethics, then write the answer to your best capability, when you done this have a look at the answers sheet and see how the examiner would of answered the question. When I was preparing for Level 3 I struggled to write much about ethics, however looking at the examiners answers gave me an idea of how the question has to be answered, what it has to include.

If you do not feel comfortable with Ethics I would advise to re-read the book again, I know it is boring unit but every accountant needs to be aware of the ethics, and be able to explain them in more detail if needed. Also you do not want to lose out marks on Ethics.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you struggling with anything in particular and I might be able to help!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy