R&D refund.

TatieTatie Posts: 7AATQB
Dear All,
Could you advise where to post R&D refund, please?
Should it be debited to CT Acc?
Thank you in advance.


  • badhombrebadhombre Milton Keynes Posts: 21AAT Student, AATQB, AAT Licensed Bookkeeper
    Not come across this in practice myself but wouldn't it be better to posit it to the same GL account that was hit with the original R & D costs?
  • arjunarjun Posts: 12Registered
    Dr: CT B/S or BS Other Debtors
    Cr: CT P&L
Sign In or Register to comment.