Dealing with Fuel bought in EC

V44VAAVOOM Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
My client is a haulage company and we have fuel cards that are used throughout Europe. The invoices arrive with both Euros and GBP stated (inclusive of VAT) and show the clients Vat number. Should this be Coded as T8? and if so do I just put the Gross figure in and leave the VAT £0. I have just taken over from a previous bookkeeper who has posted to both T0 and occasionally T9 (which makes no sense)

Privacy Policy