Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2

Hello, I am going o start with AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2 study. I don't have knowledge in Accounting.
Please advise which option to go:
- Buy AAT Essential Study Materials from Kaplan and prepare myself - In total 172 GBP for Foundation BTRN, BKCL, ELCO, Certificate in Synoptic Test Assessment
- Book Distance Learning with Kaplan - This one is GBP 956 for course (Foundation BTRN, BKCL, ELCO, Certificate in Synoptic Test Assessment PLUS UACS - Using Accounting Software) in total plus GBP 225 delivery to Azerbaijan (my country). Actually I was going to book the distance learning course, but I am shocked when I saw the delivery price.

Thanks and best regards,
Nurana

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Dear Nurana,

Why did you chose to go with Kaplan? Personally I am with Premier Training doing distance study myself, I have paid £736.00 for Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4). £956.00 + £225.00 for Level 2 is extremely high! I did my Level 2 with college and I paid only £900.00 for college, and that was attending college and having tutor with you! I am aware that you might not get out of delivery costs, however you can definitely source cheaper provider. Also Premier Training has "MyPTA", which has online books, so you get a copy sent via post but exact books are online aswell, so if you have access to computer, you could ask them not to send you physical copies, just use online books as it is same content in there.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy