Cash Management Exam

Hi i am sitting this exam as one of my optional units. I am finding the revision ok and am not too concerned about sitting the exam, does anyone have any tips as i am self teaching? Anything in particular that i should be looking at?

Comments

• LynMillManc
    LynMillManc Registered Posts: 9
    Hi, I did the exam yesterday, my advice would be to be prepared for the written questions really well as the are a lot more in this exam......I actually ran out of time! Hopefully I still managed to pass, fingers crossed anyway.
    Practice questions, practice questions and more practice questions!!!!
  • aat2200
    aat2200 Registered Posts: 23
    > @LynMillManc said:
    > Hi, I did the exam yesterday, my advice would be to be prepared for the written questions really well as the are a lot more in this exam......I actually ran out of time! Hopefully I still managed to pass, fingers crossed anyway.
    > Practice questions, practice questions and more practice questions!!!!

Hey do you think you did enough to pass? I sat mine a week ago. To be honest, I found it fairly okay and I’m hoping I’ve passed! Feel pretty confident although I don’t want to get my hopes up... I actually did tasks 7, 8 and 10 first as these seemed to be the ones students struggle with. I was actually pleasantly surprised at the written questions I had, what about you?

Good luck and let me know your results when you get them. Have you got many exams left now?
  • Oo55jen
    Oo55jen Registered Posts: 3
    Hi
    Just wondering can I ask some advice on task 10. The last written one..
    I seem to keep getting below requirement on this task, however I wrote the risk, return and liquidity of each option..

Did either of you get where it asked to put a % of surplus from the funds available in to the options they stated?

I don’t know how to answer this part..
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jenna
  • Chlosmythx
    Chlosmythx Registered Posts: 2
    Oo55jen said:

Hi

Just wondering can I ask some advice on task 10. The last written one..

I seem to keep getting below requirement on this task, however I wrote the risk, return and liquidity of each option..

Did either of you get where it asked to put a % of surplus from the funds available in to the options they stated?

I don’t know how to answer this part..

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jenna

Jenna, have you had any feedback in relation to this question at all? I also struggled on this one and I can't find anything similar to revise off to help!
  • Lucygsy
    Lucygsy Registered Posts: 34
    I am waiting for my results also, Good luck everyone and fingers crossed!!
Privacy Policy