Finding out incorrect answers on exams

Is there anyway possible I am able to find out what questions I got wrong on an exam I’ve taken?


  • hal978hal978 LondonRegistered Posts: 122
    Yes you can, using a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act. However, you can't obtain what you answered or the questions themselves.
Sign In or Register to comment.