AAT Level 3/4 Invitation to work

Dear All,

After speaking to the AAT, I can confirm that I have received full consent on sending out this invitation to all AAT Level 3 and 4 individuals. If you are looking for an opportunity to work either Part and Full time kindly apply.

Interlegal Consulting - London EC4Y: www.interlegalconsulting.co.uk

£23,000 - £25.000 (Depending on Experience and with 1 year salary revision)

I am currently seeking a focused and ambitious AAT Level 3 or 4 professional to join my Firm.

THE COMPANY: A small and successful Legal & Accountancy practice, based in the City of London, is looking to take on someone that wants to join a rapidly growing firm. I currently offer services ranging from book-keeping, VAT returns, accounting, taxation, business and legal advisory services to a wide range of businesses and individuals with turnovers ranging from £20k- £6M.

I founded an Anglo-Spanish multidisciplinary Firm committed to delivering Tax, Legal and Accountancy services in the UK and Spain. My partners and I provide bespoke advice, guidance and support for overseas individuals and organisations wishing to set up and operate in the UK and Spain. My aim is to be a trusted tax, legal, accountancy and business services firm, building relationships that endure through business cycles to ensure that our clients instinctively turn to us for support on their most important and challenging assignments.

CLIENTS: European Clients mainly.

CANDIDATE: Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:

·Bookkeeping - Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date in a timely and accurate manner
·Assisting with quarterly VAT preparation and submissions.
·Preparation of Annual Accounts and corporation tax returns.
·Assisting with preparation and submission of personal tax returns
·Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
·Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
·Working on various accounting software i.e Moneysoft, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage one & TaxCal
·General office and ad-hoc duties
·Many of the duties should be performed with little or no supervision
·Working as part of a team is a MUST

Required skills:

·General Accountancy/Bookkeeping / VAT
·Competent in Microsoft office suite especially MS Excel
·Experience in Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, MoneySoft & TaxCal is preferred
·Hard working and a willingness to learn
·Great communication skills
·Proficient in Numeracy
·Proactive and Problem-solving skills
·Professionalism, honest, trustworthy and committed

THE OFFER: This is a young, rapidly growing and energetic environment and as an important member of a growing business, you will have the opportunity to help shape the role and the business through your work and take on greater responsibility as the business grows.

TO APPLY: Anyone who applies for this role who does NOT have PRACTICE experience will NOT be considered for this role.

Job Type: Full-time//Part-time.

If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. Kindly state if you are available Part or Full time.

Qualifications:

AAT/ATT Level 3 and 4

Languages

Any European language is welcome.

Required experience:

Bookkeeping /General Accountancy (Tax Returns, Accounts, Payroll)/VAT: 1-2 years

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Luis Trujillo Garzon
DIrector
Privacy Policy